Who You Work With Matters
Even in a normal market, it’s good to have an experienced guide coaching you through the process of buying or selling a home. That person can advise you on important things like pricing your home correctly or the first steps to take when you’re ready to buy. However, the market we’re in today is far from normal. As a result, an expert isn’t just good to have by your side – an expert is essential.
Today’s housing market is full of extremes. Mortgage rates hovering near record-lows are driving high buyer demand. On the other hand, an absence of sellers is creating record-low housing inventory. This imbalance in supply and demand is leading to a skyrocketing rate of bidding wars and more houses selling over their asking price. This is driving home price appreciation and gains in home equity. These market conditions aren’t just extreme – they can be overwhelming. Having a trusted expert like The Ransom-McKenzie Team, to coach you through the process of buying and selling a home gives you clarity, confidence, and success through each step.
Here are just a few of the ways a real estate expert is invaluable:
- Contracts – We help with the disclosures and contracts necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment. Contracts are constantly changing, and understanding the disclosures needed for each transaction can be complicated. Make sure you are working with someone who can protect your interests.
- Experience – We’re well-versed in real estate and experienced with the entire sales process, including how it’s changed over the past year.
- Negotiations – We act as a buffer in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transaction while advocating for your best interests. With over 20 years of experience behind us, we’re ready for any challenge that comes our way.
- Education – We simply and effectively explain today’s market conditions and decipher what they mean for your individual goals. Being intimately familiar with the local market means we are aware of what is happening locally vs national trends. Every market is different.
- Pricing – We help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of your home or making an offer to purchase one. If you don’t want to leave money on the table, or miss out on your dream home because you do not know where the market values are going, you’ll want The Ransom-McKenzie Team on your side.
We will be your essential guide through this unprecedented market, but truth be told, not all agents are created equal. A true expert can carefully walk you through the whole real estate process, look out for your unique needs, and advise you on the best ways to achieve success. Finding the right agent should be your top priority when you’re ready to buy or sell a home and the Ransom-McKenzie Team has a proven track record of working with buyers and sellers in Riverside and the surrounding communities.
So, how do you choose the right expert?
It starts with trust. You’ll have to be able to trust the advice your agent is going to give you, so making sure you’re connected to a true professional is key. An agent can’t give you perfect advice because it’s impossible to know exactly what’s going to happen at every turn – especially in this unique market. As true professional experts we can, however, give you the best possible advice based on the information and situation at hand, helping you make the necessary adjustments and best decisions along the way. The right agent – the professional – will help you plan the steps to take for success, advocate for you throughout the process, and coach you on the essential knowledge you need to make confident decisions toward your goals. That’s exactly what you want and deserve.
The Team For You
It’s crucial right now to work with real estate experts who understand how the market is changing and what that means for home buyers and sellers. In Riverside, that is The Ransom-McKenzie Team. We can answer your questions, give you the best advice, and guide you along the way. We are in the trenches every day, full time, which is what you need most in today’s market. If you’re planning to make a move this year, contact The Ransom-McKenzie Team. We are here to help you.